Community Access Research and Engagement Program
The CARE program is on a mission of tackling the social isolation of Latino older adults and other problems involving the social determinants of health.
Check out our TikTok Video!
Stay up to date!
The C.A.R.E. program is on a mission of tackling the social isolation of older adult Latinos and other problems involving social determinants of health. The program improves the overall health, wellbeing, and safety of our 50+ community and caretakers by strengthening education, leadership, and policy advocacy skills.
- Educate our community on the health issues they face and the solutions they can enact
- Build and activate networks to positively impact the health of our community
- Connect community members with resources that will inform and improve their health
- Develop and implement one or more action plans that will improve community health through policy advocacy and grassroots organizing
- Improve the overall health, well-being and safety of our community